A top tier global medical device company located in Maple Grove, MN is currently seeking a Principle R&D Engineer to join their R&D engineering team.
General Job Overview:
The company has a team of bright and energized R&D engineers currently and the culture is one of innovation, collaboration and passion. This position will suit an individual who is seeking the next step into a leadership position while remaining hands on. The product line would focus on a novel minimally invasive Transcatheter device.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
This individual will provide Technical and Project Leadership within the Design Services Group, identify development needs and take a hands on approach to improving their skills and expertise through training and product assignment. Coordinate cross functionally with other members of the organization. Individual must have strong communication skills as they will be communicating, with team members, internal and external suppliers, and outside professionals to ensure project output meets user's needs.
- At least 8 years of medical device product development experience
- Experience with catheter and delivery system products
- Experience in process validation (IQ, OQ and PQ), including writing protocols and reports to support verification and validation activities for product commercialization
- B.S. degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7 or more years of experience in R&D or process development.
Compensation is in the range of 130k to 140k with a generous benefits package. Interviews will be commencing with an initial telephone call with hiring manager and a final on-site interview.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.