Extremely Innovative Class III Medical Device Startup out of the Northwest Metro area seeking Principal R&D Engineer to join their team!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of experience in medical device industry
- R&D background in surgical instruments/ Orthopedic implants
- Strong background in Solidworks
- Nintinol and titanium/stainless steel Experience
- Bachelors in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
Compensation is in the range of 130k to 150k with a generous benefits package. Interviews will be commencing with an initial telephone call with the VP of R&D.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.