We are looking for individuals who have a strong background in systems engineering and are passionate about system maturity/reliability, integration, characterization, verification, and validation.
As a Systems Engineer you will work within a Product Development team on medical device implantable products.
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Bachelor's Degree is required, Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering preferred
- Experience within a highly regulated environment
- Strong background involving systems level testing
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply at the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.