- £450 - £500 per annum +
- London, England
- Banking & Finance
A Principal Analyst is required by a Global banking client on an initial 6 months contract based in London.
You will be required to support the Redress- centre of excellence in putting things right for customers by providing accurate analytics support.
The role involves identifying customers impacted by banking errors or product issues, calculating refunds due and supporting the fulfilment of redress activity.
- Support the Head of Redress in delivering goals to the team. You will be periodically managing interactions with stakeholders
- Report to the Head of Redress who is responsible for the business unit and will be a point of guidance for you
- Use business judgement and analytic tools in driving the best results, while leveraging a highly technical environment
- Working with and liaising with analytical teams across multiple sites
- Highly developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language and financial impacts
- Data literate with experience of manipulating large sets via SAS programming and ideally Teradata and/ Or R
If you tink this role is of interest please apply and I will be in touch to discuss the finer details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales