Process Development Engineer
- Heallthcare, Pension, Annual Bonus
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
- You will have previous new product development and/or manufacturing experience in medical / pharmaceutical industries a distinct advantage; in particular strong knowledge and application of process and equipment validation techniques, PFMEA's, and associated regulatory requirements and applies this knowledge in the efficient & timely validation of equipment and processes.
- You will demonstrate basic technical expertise on process/product technologies to support design, optimisation, validation and troubleshooting of those technologies.
- You will demonstrate good working knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies and with mentor assistance, applies these tools in the characterization, optimization and troubleshoooting of process equipment and technology performance.
- With mentor assistance, you will demonstrate good working knowledge and application of Lean methodologies, and process improvement tools to assist in identification and elimination of "waste" process steps and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
- Under supervisory direction, you will provide input to Equipment engineering or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
- You will support the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimization and troubleshooting of processes and equipment and summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution
Qualifications and Experience:
- Honours Degree - HETAC Level 8 in relevant Technical discipline
- Minimum of 18 months post graduate experience.
- Strong technical experience preferably in the health care industry
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales