- Dublin North, Dublin
- Pharma & Biotech
I have an excellent contract opportunity for a Project Engineer/Process Engineer to join a cutting edge company that are devoted to the pharmaceutical market. If you are looking for a new contract and interested in New Product introduction this could be the contract for you!
Contract: 6 month contract
Location: Dublin North
Hourly Rate: DOE
The company engages in research, development, manufacturing, global marketing and distribution of branded clinically proven consumer healthcare products
This Project/Process Engineer role is a crucial within the technical department to ensure the introduction of new equipment and processes and to perform technical development of existing processes.
You will be working in a highly regulated and GMP environment within the pharmaceutical industry. You will report directly to the Project Manager on all aspects of the; introduction of new projects, troubleshooting issues, equipment upgrade and procurement in the manufacturing and process validation activities. This is a projects based role.
Essentially this person would be best to have process & equipment experience in a Pharma environment - they will be required to coordinate new product introductions on site so good project manager experience with engineering/science education.
Your role will be on a day-day basis:
- Leading and Managing projects for the introduction of new products, equipment and processes to meet all safety, quality, regulatory and operational requirements.
- Process mapping, gap analysis/identification for new and existing pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Process development (as part of technical transfer), troubleshooting and optimisation.
- Project management and co-ordination including planning, scheduling, task management and delegation, milestone planning, communication and reporting.
- Delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Managing and executing process and equipment trials and validation.
- Leading cross functional teams as part of project planning and deployment including collaboration with supporting departments such as Production/Operations, Quality, Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Facilities and Engineering, Supply Chain and Finance, Project scoping and gap analysis.
- Equipment specification/design/procurement/installation and validation.
- To approve plant SOPs and other documents as required, ensuring the acceptability of content and format.
- B.Eng in Chemical and Processing Engineering or appropriate science or engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 3-4 years' recent experience in a process-engineering role in the Pharma/Biotech/Chemical industry.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process understanding and experience e.g. dry blending, compression, coating, granulation (wet and dry).
- The successful candidate must have strong leadership and planning qualities, be adaptable to change and be comfortable leading cross-functional teams delivering to strict deadlines.
- Pharmaceutical process knowledge and equipment procurement and validation experience is required.
- A proven track record in process development, support and improvement is required.
- The ability to organise, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more please send me your CV for immediate review or if you would like more information please feel free to give me a call. I appreciate if you are not looking at the moment but if you know anyone who might be suitable please feel free to share. Look forward to hearing from you,
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales