My client are a leading medical device manufacturer, based in Limerick. They provide a broad range services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. This new role has come about as a continuation of their long-term plan to expand production capabilities and improve their current facilities.
Permanent contract, working Monday-Friday (days - not shift work!), competitive salary, annual bonus, pension contribution, healthcare cover.
You're an engineering professional in a regulated industry (medical devices / pharmaceuticals / diagnostics) with approx. 3 years experience in a similar role to a process engineer. You have experience in most of the responsibilities outlined. You'll be at an advantage if you have injection molding or extrusion experience. You might be feeling like you're looking to take on more responsibilities than what you're currently doing, and work in a company that is going through an exciting growth phase, with an expanding product portfolio. You have a Bachelor's degree in a scientific/engineering/technical discipline (level 7).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Process Engineer to join the OEM Engineering group, this role will provide engineering support to manufacturing, new product development and new technology development activities within the Limerick site.
- Coordinates and performs work within areas of ownership. Measures and manages team performance
- Actively participate in cross functional teams and value stream initiatives to meet company goals.
- Ensures that customer expectations are managed and met in all areas of business interaction.
- Leads Product development, new process development or process improvement projects achieving the required standard in cost management, quality assurance, health and safety assurance, productivity and sales growth.
- Validation and development of manufacturing processes including materials and processing technology.
Think this role in Limerick sounds like the job for you? Does your experience sounds similar to the above? Apply with your current CV and we can go through your suitability for the role in more detail upon application. EU Passport / Stamp 4 Visa essential for consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales