- Dublin South, Dublin
- Pharma & Biotech
I am currently working a Process Engineer role based in Dublin with a leading pharmaceutical company.
The Process Engineer is responsible for the coordination of validation activities and ensuring compliance with current regulatory requirements. The Process Engineer will have specific and varying duties as assigned by the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager.
Role: Process Engineer
Contract: 6 Months Contract - Hourly Rate - Monday - Friday
Location: South Dublin
My key client is currently under a massive expansion and is growing their current presence in Ireland, they are currently expanding into the biologics industry and they are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be involved in a Greenfield project.
They are a global, research and development-driven pharmaceutical company committed to manufacturing life-changing medicines.
- Provide validation expertise in the Production area ensuring compliance with current industry regulations, guidelines and trends.
- Coordinate execution of validation activities including the following:
- Qualification of premises, equipment and utilities
- Including aseptic processing systems oversight (media fill, VHP validation, Environmental Monitoring)
- Computer system qualification.
- Laboratory equipment validation.
- Process validation.
- Cleaning validation.
- Participate in cross functional project teams and assist in determining project schedules and appropriate levels of validation.
- Provide validation position on related topics and strategy and prioritise qualification activities in line with the project schedules.
Educational & Relevant experience:
- Primary degree is scientific discipline, preferably Biotechnology or Engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 4 years validation experience.
- Experience of sterile manufacture is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer who is looking for a role in Dublin.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales