As a key contributor to the Consumables R&D team this position is responsible for Design Verification of assigned Consumables products. Following Design Control procedures, this position will define testing to verify product design meets design requirements. Engineering protocols, data analysis, and reports are authored by this position. Requirements: B.S. in Engineering or science discipline and 3+ years of related experience. Familiarity with ISO standard test methods and related test instrumentation preferred. Excellent analytical and communication skills required. Ability to work and solve problems in team environment. Technical writing skills are required for protocol and report writing.
This Engineer role will be a minimum 12 month contract with strong possibility for extension and/or direct hire, and will pay between $50 and $55 per hour depending on experience.
- Engineering Degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Biomedical preferred)
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Develop and fabricate Test Fixtures
- Product Development Experience
- Medical Device Industry Knowledge
- Design Verification & Validation
- Understanding and Experience of Design Control Process -Design Inputs/Outputs
- Experience Drafting and executing Protocols
- Statistical and Data Analysis
- MINITAB experience
- Test Method Validation
This is an exciting position with amazing opportunities for growth within a global leader in the medical device sector.
If you or anyone in your network is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.