The New Product Development Engineer will work with lab technicians to generate test data, develop and design test method validations, test fixtures, statistical data analysis, creating strategy documents, design verification plans and working with manufacturing to perform design transfers.
This Engineer role will be a minimum 12 month contract with strong possibility for extension and/or direct hire, and will pay between $40 and $55 per hour depending on experience. It is located in Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Engineering Degree
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Develop and fabricate Test Fixtures
- Product Development Experience
- Medical Device Industry Knowledge
- Design Verification & Validation
- Understanding and Experience of Design Control Process (Design Inputs/Outputs)
- Experience Drafting and executing Protocols
- Statistical and Data Analysis
- MINITAB experience
- Test Method Validation
This is an exciting position with amazing opportunities for growth within a global leader in the medical device sector.
If you or anyone in your network is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.