US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Are you interested in planning and designing combination products? Do you want to work for one of the world's largest medical device outsource manufacturers? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global leader in the electronics manufacturing industry that services the following markets -healthcare and life sciences, industrial and commercial, communications, and aerospace and defense, is actively searching for a Product Engineer II to join its team in Neenah, Wisconsin. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire and pay is based on prior level of experience. The Product Engineer II will lead customer technical communications, product initiation, product-level continuous improvement and sustainment.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Conduct continuous improvement efforts at the product level to reduce defects, improve yields, and improve productivity in order to deliver customer excellence and achieve goals.
- Lead manufacturing readiness using the PPQP process and lead the creation of the Product FMEA.
- Lead review and approval of changes associated with ECO's and deviations and support ECO Cost Impact analysis.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical degree
- 3-5 years of experience within the medical device industry or regulated industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience is a plus
The Product Engineer II is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership on a project and grow within a top notch organization, and Neenah, WI is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.