Are you a laboratory professional looking for a new opportunity? Interested in a role within the Life Science industry? If so, today is your day! My client, a world renowned medical device diagnostics company located in St. Louis, Missouri, is looking to add a Project Coordinator to its team. Pay will range from $20 to $30 per hour, with flexibility based on level of experience.
The Project Coordinator will work within the Global Customer Service (GCS) team as the unique interface between the Project Management and Laboratory teams. You will help define product serviceability needs to be implemented in the Product Design phase, and contribute to define business plans for serviceability.
Among others, the Project Coordinator will take on the following responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting of complex medical equipment
- Work with mass spectrometry instruments
- Review Verification and Validation strategies
- Execute GCS activities such as Deliverables, Resources, Planning
The best candidates for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or any related discipline
- 2+ years of work experience
- Ability to work well in team settings / good communication skills
- Experience work Mass Spectrometry instruments
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a world renowned organization and work with an outstanding team! You will have the ability to learn many new things and work with some of the best and brightest in the industry.
If you are interested in learning more, please forward your resume or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.