Project Engineer (4-6 Months Contract)
Our client is one of the largest Med Devices MNC globally. They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate Duration: 4-6 months contract initially
In this role as Project Engineer you will be fundamental in providing project engineering expertise to support the transfer of product lines. You will have the opportunity to provide support capital projects while delivering high quality installations.
- Support capital projects with typical values ranging up to SGD1-5 Million from concept through to implementation.
- Coordinate with production departments to identify, develop and implement process improvements which result in significant cost savings and/or product quality improvements
- Manage outside contractors, engineering services and consultants as required to complete assignments.
- Determine specifications and drawings necessary to complete project installations.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent with proven abilities to effectively manage multifaceted capital projects.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Engineering Projects
- Solid customer service orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
Keywords: Project Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Project Manager, Civil, Projects
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017