Project Engineer (1 year Contract)
Our client is one of the largest Global Industrial Gas MNCs globally. They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate Duration: 1 year contract initially
In this role as Project Engineer, you will be fundamental in providing project engineering expertise to support the transfer of product lines. You will have the opportunity to provide support capital projects while delivering high quality installations.
- Project Planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Managing the client contractor relationship
- Ensuring the project runs smoothly and according to plan
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety on site
- Managing and maintain design process to set standards
- Minimum 5 years of Project Engineering experience working on civil, mechanical and other types of projects in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals
- Tertiary qualified in Civil/Mechanical or equivalent
- Strong experience in brownfield projects would be preferred
- Strong communication, leadership and management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects on schedule
- Strong understanding of health and safety and environmental procedures
Keywords: Project Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017