- To provide manufacturing support over a range of manufacturing processes in a dynamic medical device manufacturing environment.
- To lead process improvement initiatives to reduce cost and to improve manufacturing efficiency. Data analysis.
- To project manage and lead new product introduction projects introducing new processes as appropriate.
- To complete process and product validations.
- To implement product, process and material changes through validation, change control & documentation updates.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a medical device manufacturing engineering role is desirable.
- Knowledge of medical device validation protocols and associated documentation.
- Implementation experience of validation protocols.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD & Solidworks is desirable.
- Lean & Six Sigma knowledge.
- Level 8 engineering degree.
- Strong process engineering background.
- New product introduction experience.
Are looking to make the next step in your career? A chance to join a thriving global company that continues to go from strength to strength? If so get in touch today!!!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales