Project Management Analyst
- Irvine, California
- Medical Devices, Engineering, Operations, R+D/Project Management
One of my top Class III Medical Device Clients in Irvine is looking to bring on a Project Management Analyst!
- Support the Project Manager, PMO Operations and govern the Project Management processes and tools.
- Monitor Projects as needed to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Analyze data and project information to identify efficiencies and opportunities.
- Develop status reports and metrics to team or senior management.
- Faciliate and coordinate project meetings, reviews and forums.
- Train and support on department's tools and processes.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years of Project Management Experience (combination of project analyst/manager)
- Strong oral and written communications skills, ability to develop and maintain business/technical documentation, and strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers, project teams, and all levels of management.
- Small and large group discussion facilitation across a wide variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration.
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, business case development, and contract management.
- Advanced SharePoint and workflow skills.
- Previous experience in Medical Device or FDA regulated environment is a plus.
- CPM or PMP desired
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.