Agile Project Manager | 6 Months | Liverpool
Rate: 400 p/day
Length: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Company - why should you be interested? You will work for one of the UK's leading ecommerce Companies, who have embraced rapid technological development as the way forward for the company. Your role as a project manager will involve working on one their latest, ground breaking digital applications helping to keep the business working at the forefront of the e-commerce market. The experience gained working in this environment will certainly increase your marketability for future contracts both within this organisation and within the UK Digital Market.
- Manage multiple workstreams in parallel taking complete accountability for their delivery
- Coordinate and manage resource, budget, risks and issues and priorities across the workstreams.
- Operate effective governance, ensuring appropriate representation and engagement with key stakeholders across the business
- Work with the Product Owner to structure projects and create an overall plan that accurately captures the full scope of the requirements and business change
- Ensure timely and robust challenge of the business case and project assumptions as required.
- Produce accurate and complete project reporting according to the prevalent reporting cycle in addition to providing day-to-day information for stakeholders as required.
- Work with all Stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritisation of scope
- Identify and manage risks, issues and constraints, escalating those that cannot be resolved within project constraints to the Head of Delivery or Stakeholders (depending on the nature of the issue)
- Work with the delivery teams and other Delivery Leads to proactively manage cross project and team dependencies and constraints for the overall benefit of the Group
- Engage with all parts of Group as appropriate in the delivery of the initiative/project.
- Motivate and influence delivery teams towards successful delivery.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience of managing projects in an IT / Development environment
- 3+ years of experience of leading staff through coaching enabling growth
- Strong evidence of technology background
- Extensive hands on experience of working in a Lean and Agile environment
- Strong project management process knowledge including demonstrable track record of delivery using Agile methods
- Must be comfortable in working in a change environment and willing to challenge
- Proven ability to manage projects within given budgets & timelines to a high level of quality.
- Experience of working in a Matrix-Managed environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills - demonstrable experience of dealing with business and Technology stakeholders at a senior level.
If you are an Agile Project Manager looking to work in a fast moving digital environment, then click apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales