Role: Project Manager
Salary: Excellent salary, Yearly Bonus, Healthcare, Pension and other benefits.
As a Project Manager you will get the opportunity to work with one of the world's largest contract manufactures. My client specializes in Minimally Invasive delivery & access devices, provides the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
Project Manager role:
As a Project Manager in the Design Services team you will be responsible for management and completion of projects to the agreed customer scope. You will be responsible for coordination and leadership of multi-functional team(s). Also as a Project Manager you will be required to manage, coach, mentor personnel on team and within the DS group.
- Lead Project team to deliver internal and external client requirements for the Design team.
- Manage project scope including function, quality, scheduling and cost.
- Provide technical leadership for the Design team.
- People manager, coach and mentor junior Engineers.
- Customer interaction specific to projects.
- Drive project improvement activities.
- Participate and contribute to on-going Design Services efficiency and improvement programs.
- Contribute to business development opportunities including customer visits (including foreign travel) as well as proposal development, generation and technical review of opportunities.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering/Science or similar technical field.
- Significant experience in medical devices with exposure to medical devices.
- Experience in project management/leadership capacity.
- Proven examples of leading projects with customer involvement.
- Experience of validation and verification (product and/or process).
Must be eligible to work in the European Union.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to hear more apply with your CV and we can organise a time for a phone call to discuss it further.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales