- Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- R+D/Project Management
Are you a Project Manager looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the medical device space? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your expertise? My client is now hiring a Project Manager. This is a 6 month contract to hire.
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Day to Day Responsibilities
Provide design support for existing products as well as develop and introduce new products and equipment.
- Manage research and development projects maintaining complete design history file.
- Develop new products using customer or internal specifications.
- Produce detailed drawings and assembly drawings, technical documents and reports as necessary. Cross check/approve detailed component drawings and assembly drawings of other engineers.
- Ensure that all documentation, including drawings, sketches, calculations, records and test data are properly filed and maintained and to keep a full and comprehensive log book.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree/Technical Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Medical Device manufacturing environment.
- Experience/knowledge with process validation.
- Experience in catheter design
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.