- Singapore, Singapore
- R+D/Project Management
Project Manager (12 Months Contract)
Our client is one of the largest gas MNC's globally. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work on various projects and contribute to the success of the Engineering department.
Title: Project Engineer
Salary: Competitive market rate Duration: 1 year contract initially (high possibility of extension)
In this role as Project Manager, you will be fundamental in providing project-engineering expertise to support the design of pipelines. You will have the opportunity to provide support capital projects while delivering high quality installations.
- Support capital projects with typical values ranging up to SGD1-5 Million from concept through to implementation.
- Coordinate with production departments to identify, develop and implement process improvements which result in significant cost savings and/or product quality improvements
- Manage outside subcontractors, external vendors and stakeholders as required to complete assignments.
- Determine specifications and drawings necessary to complete project installations.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent with proven abilities to effectively manage multifaceted capital projects.
- At least 3-7 years of experience in Engineering Projects
- Familiar with Rotating & Static equipment
- Experience in a Greenfield project in a Chemical/Gas/Air plant
Keywords: Project Manager, Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Project Manager, Civil, Projects, Downstream, Onshore
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017