- Haarlem, North Holland
- Project management
Technical Project Manager
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects, planning, implementing and concluding projects on new (and increasingly complex) sterile products and manufacturing processes. These projects from the R&D sites (Technology Transfer) will be made operational in the cGMP plant. You will lead the project team and interact with all departments within the organization, as well as sites outside The Netherlands. You will be an expert in a specified technical area of sterile/cGMP manufacturing process(es), and provide technical support to the project ~2 years post commercialization.
Responsible for all aspects of project management, such as listed below
* Supervise introduction of new processes and improvement of existing ones
* Develop project plans, assemble and lead multiple project teams
* Manage project budgets, timelines and deliverables
* Lead project team and other relevant meetings, coaching team members
* Present project status to stakeholders and (senior) management
* Determine priorities within own project, while keeping track of project execution across multiple departments
* Drive process improvement and operational excellence initiatives
* Participate in the design phase of manufacturing processes to ensure smooth transfer to operations, and taking a leading part in their implementation in production.
* Develop new technical procedures and guidelines,
* Write manufacturing instructions, product specification files, reports
* Fulfill the role of a Subject Matter Expert
Hours per week: 40
* At least 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a sterile GMP environment of a multinational company
* MSc (PhD preferred) in Life sciences, bioprocess engineering/technology, pharmacy, chemistry or similar
* Experience with project management
* Experience with line management
* Team player with sound communication skills and pro-active approach.
* Experience with developing and/or manufacturing complex sterile products (freeze drying and advanced drug delivery systems) is an advantage
Are you the new Project Manager? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com