Project Manager Coordinator
A Global Pharmaceutical corporation headquartered on the East Coast is seeking to hire a Project Manager Coordinator for a 6-month contract to support the various partnerships and initiatives as part of the functional genomics group.
The Project Manager Coordinator will be responsible for: 1) Managing a site by scheduling, communicating and providing the necessary documentation and support. 2) Prepare sample kits for each site and manage the distribution, collection and storage. 3) NEER site specific contract development working closely with contracts and legal team. 4) Be the point person for managing timelines, contracts (POs) and testing the portal development for NEER initiative. 5) Monitor the clinical site enrollment and other issues.
Title: Project Manager Coordinator
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Duration: 6-month contract
Pay Range: $30-33 per hour
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree or higher in science or business-related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of project management experience within the biologics pharmaceutical industry in manufacturing, CMC, or R&D.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate/present key information to senior management.
- Must have the ability to work across geographic areas with sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% for various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.