R&D Project Manager
Full-time, Galway Office
You will be responsible for research and development projects undertaken by my client with responsibility for planning and managing resources to achieve project deliverables. Work in a small team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of the company development and get the opportunity to grow your career.
Small startup Medical Device company who have won a number of new projects. Be part of a new and exciting team from the beginning and watch the team grow from the ground up.
Job description and person specification
- To manage R&D projects in compliance with approved procedures and in adherence to the company's design control procedures requirements.
- Develop, initiate, execute and control project plans with cross-functional team input.
- Identify, mitigate and communicate project schedule and technical risks
- Build team ownership and commitment for the project.
- To ensure that satisfactory standards of quality of design are achieved for all products.
- To ensure all project team members are aware of the company's quality policy, quality manual and procedures in relation to how they impact on the design and development of devices.
- To identify and prioritise policies and objectives necessary to achieve.
- Communicate and influence the resolution of cross-functional team issues.
- Provide input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Lead and support improvements to the project management
Education & Training:
Degree level qualification in engineering or a strongly related field.
Professional Project Management certification desirable.
- A minimum of 4 years' project management experience in the area of medical devices, ideally within R&D/Product Development.
- Experience of ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
- Quality management system experience.
- CAPA experience.
Work in a team environment where you get the watch the product develop from concept to Manufacturing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales