Project Manager - Service Benefit Review
- East Midlands, England
- Project management
My client Is looking for a NHS Project Manager with a Commissioning background to conduct services reviews for around 20 services (Urgent Care, Planned Care ETC)
Essential - Stakeholder Management
- Good Communication Skills
- Commissioning Background
- Report Writing
- Service Review
- The role supports the business in driving transformation as well as value for money in planning, commissioning and service by carrying out Service Benefit Reviews across Elective, Urgent and Community Services.
- The role is designed to build a combination of subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery;
- The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager;
- The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales