Looking for a Project Manager/ Interface Manager to work on a PAS Replacement Project for an NHS Trust based in the East of England.
Skills required are:
- Good understanding of HL7 Interface (understanding message types & how they transpire into downstream systems).
- Ensemble Integration Engine.
- Liaise with; suppliers, system controllers, interface developers, testers & project team.
- Organisational skill/ Project Manager skills (to update plans and produce interface spec documentation).
This role will is:
- Inside IR35.
- 5 month contract (with potential for extension).
- £350-£400 per day (depending on experience).
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales