Senior PV Auditor
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior position within the company's Global Quality Assurance team. It is a key Quality Assurance role with primary responsibility for planning and participating in global PV audits. The breadth of audits performed include system, service provider, internal and affiliate audits.
This position is for a specialist research based pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, the role involves but isn't limited up to:
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, conduct and report routine and directed PV audits.
- Create and plan the Pharmacovigilance Audit Programme
- Manage external Auditors
- Host and/or play a lead role in regulatory authority inspections
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Create and implement CAPAs
- Ensure compliance in maintained
- Experience in PV auditing
- Experience supporting regulatory authority inspections
- International auditing experience
- Knowledge of audit/compliance program design and audit methodology
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance
For this role, you need to have previously conducted Pharmacovigilance audits to be considered.
This is a very exciting role for a game-changing company with a very exciting pipeline; any questions don't hesitate to get in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales