- £30000 - £35000 per annum +
- City of London, London
- Quality Assurance (QA)
I am currently working with a clinical-stage Gene Therapy Company based in North London who are looking for a Quality Assurance Associate with a focus on Documentation Control.
As QA Associate, the purpose of your role will be to:
- Act as the QA Documentation Controller for the business, ensuring that files stored both within the electronic Quality Management System (eQMS; MasterControl) and outside of the eQMS is maintained appropriately according to relevant procedures.
- Support validation of the MasterControl system to assure compliance across all sites; supporting project and upgrade re-qualification activities.
- Provide first line support to end users for the MasterControl system, providing training as required.
- Support the Quality Assurance team in other activities where requested.
- Perform daily administrative tasks for the MasterControl System
- Maintain documentation held externally from the QMS
- Support QMS projects
- Develop and deliver training related to the QMS
- Provide Key Performance Indicator Reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working with electronic Quality Management Systems for document and process management
- (be) fully computer literate
- Experience in developing and delivering end user training
- Knowledge of GCP and GMP with regards to QMS activities
If this role is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP to give yourself the best chance!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales