QA Manager Global clinical processes
I am helping an international company based in Ghent to find their QA Manager for clinical processes (GCP).
The company has two main activities:
- Lab activities for clinical research
- Performing clinical trials for third parties
It's a growing organisation using cutting edge science in their HQ in Ghent. This implicates that all the decisions are made in Belgium and you will be on top of every change and always be up to date. This aspect gives good opportunities in the perspective of growth.
QA Manager GCP
You will work in a team of 4 professionals who are all responsible for their own processes in their specific field. As GCP QA manager you will be responsible for the quality aspect of the clinical trials globally.
- Define, describe and optimise the procedural framework for operational processes;
- Facilitate the harmonisation of processes and procedures across departments and affiliates globally;
- Ensure compliance to global clinical processes;
- Lead improvement projects and process improvement;
- Drive continuous improvement and compliance of global processes through periodic management reviews;
- Management of CAPA and facilitate Root Cause Analysis;
- Lead the harmonisation of processes and tools;
- Get to know and ensure compliant use of the clinical trial management system;
- Manage adequate review and analysis of incoming issues;
- Responsibility for audit readiness;
- Perform internal and external audits.
A minimum of 5 years experience is required with experience in clinical research, quality audits and quality assurance.
Being curious, open minded and innovative is the mindset they are looking for.
Do you feel like you can match those criteria? And you are interested in this position?
Then don't hesitate to contact me for more in-depth information about the function and company.