- Malaysia, Malaysia
- Quality Assurance
Progressive Global Energy is currently looking for a QAQC Supervisor for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Duration: 10-12 Month Contract
Working Hours: 9am-6pm, 48 Hours per Week, Monday to Saturday
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Ensure that HSE requirements for Construction Quality are observed in project documents and on site. Suggest HSE improvement measures.
- Support the Site Manager and Construction Manager in supervising the adherence to the project-specific.
- Report occupational health and environmental protection deficiencies (if required in writing), always in close collaboration with the HSE organisations participating in the project.
- Lead, coordinate and professionally supervise the Site Quality Engineer and Site Quality Supervisor
- Support site management and Discipline Site Superintendents in terms of quality relevant matters regarding coordination and surveillance of contractors.
- Carry out pre-inspection meetings (PIM) and participate in kick-off meetings (KOM) with contractors, clients and inspection authorities on site.
- Review and approve the contractor's Quality documents (quality plans, work procedures, etc.) prior to start of construction activities.
- Review contractor's personnel qualification (e.g. non-destructive testing, welders, destructive testing, painting, insulation, refractory) prior to and during the construction activities.
- Verify the contractor's compliance with the project and code-specific quality requirements during prefabrication and site construction.
- Prepare project-specific Quality procedures and inspection forms in individual cases
- At least 7 years of experience in QAQC field in EPC organization in oil & gas, refinery & chemical field.
- Exposure to engineering and construction projects.
- Experience in implementing and performing construction observation, documentation, quality control and quality assurance
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017