QA/RA Manager/Consultant - Glasgow (remote)- 1-2 days per week
- £40 - £55 per hour +
- Glasgow, Scotland
- Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs
ROLE: QA / RA Manager (consultant:
LOCATION: Glasgow (Remote working available)
RATE: Up to £55 per hour
LENGTH: 6 months (1-2 days per week)
I'm currently working with my client who is fast growing company who needs some additional QA/RA Support. Your role will be critical to delivering sales growth and securing and expanding business with their existing customer base, as they have also won a major new client. For the role, you will need:
- Extensive knowledge in cGMP / Pharma regulations, with a minimum of 10 years proven experience in a relevant field.
- Previous experience of submitting, and maintaining a site for a drug license (Phase II clinical use only)
- Previous experience in document design
- Good project Management skills, with the expectation of managing the project, and liaising with the customer of key milestones / deliverables
- Perform certain Customer Support activities with existing customers as directed.
- 10+ years of Regulatory experience, preferably in pharma drug development.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Ability to travel infrequently as needed (10%-20%) within the US.
- Exceptional organizational, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Business acumen and Customer Relationship Management skills.
This role can be based remotely, with visits to their Glasgow office 1-2days per month. There may also be up to 20% travel to the US. The contract length will be approximately 3-6months for 1-2 days per week. The rate of pay is up to £55 per hour.
If interested, please apply and send me your CV and I will give you a call as soon as possible to discuss.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales