Are you a self-starter interested in working in with a brand new products? Are you interested in playing a key role in supporting quality development? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, global provider of medical technologies, such as solutions within the fields of vascular and interventional access, surgical, anaesthesia, cardiac care, urology, and emergency medicine, and respiratory care, is actively searching for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join its team in Maple Grove, Minnesota. This will be structured as a 6 month contract to hire and pay is $35-$50 per hour. The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for executing Blood Product quality validations concerned with development and manufacturing.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of product design verification.
- Developing and reviewing internal test protocols and procedures
- Generation and follow-up on non-conformance reports for corrective and preventive action program performing investigations.
- Performing batch record and quality plan reviews.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, or Sciences preferred
- 5+ years of experience in pharma or blood component relevant cGMP experience
- Effectively demonstrate and understanding of cGMPs and how cGMPs apply to specific responsibilities
- Auditing experience is a must
The Quality Assurance Specialist is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Maple Grover, MN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.