QC Analyst I
A high profile global biotechnology corporation located in Lexington, Massachusetts is seeking to hire a QC Analyst I for a 12-month contract basis.
The QC Analyst I will be responsible for: 1) execution of testing to support manufacturing operations, including but not limited to samples from drug substance and drug product, manufacturing, stability, raw materials and various protocol studies using test methods. 2) Conduct data review, data trending, OE/5S initiative, maintenance of equipment and reagents, reagent prep, lab housekeeping and support for other QC groups if needed. 3) Maintain documentation. 4) May provide assistance in troubleshooting results outside of predefined specifications.
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Lexington, Massachusetts
Compensation: $35-40 per hour
- Education: Bachelor's degree and minimum of 0-2 years related experience
- Must have 0-2 years of GMP knowledge, experience working in Research & Development (R&D) or a lab type setting would be ideal
- Previous industry experience is preferred
- Targeted skills: A280 testing, compendia testing (pH, OSMO, Moisture, Appearance, Sub visible particles), PCR, DNA, Enzyme Activity assays, Free Thiol
- Must be able to quickly adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.