Do you have a background in quality control within the medical device industry? Are you interested in working at a leading clinical diagnostics company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global leader in work-flow solutions and automation through developing and supplying clinical diagnostics to the pathology market, is actively searching for a QC Inspector to join its team in Richmond, Illinois. This will be structured as a 6 month contract to hire. They are looking for a QC inspector to conduct inspections on new product releases and non-conforming products.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Determine non-conforming product issues/problems and communicate issues/problems with Quality Assurance support.
- Complete incoming and final process inspection of products and materials.
- Provide product approval and rejection documents.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Science or related field
- Background in Quality Assurance setting in food, medical device, or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with SAP & Excel is a plus
The QC Inspector is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Richmond, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.