Do you have a background in quality control within the medical device industry? Are you interested in working at a leading Wellness & Medical Device company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global leader in blood pressure innovation through research, industry-leading innovation, and proven education strategies, is actively searching for a QC Inspector to join its team in Joliet, Illinois. This will be structured as a 6-12 month contract to hire. They are looking for a QC inspector to conduct inspections on new product releases and non-conforming products.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Testing of units that are received from customer returns and coordinating the work-flow of the lab.
- Determine non-conforming product issues/problems and communicate issues/problems with Quality Assurance support.
- Initiate QC holds and rejection reports.
- Provide product approval, rejection documents, labels and stickers for shipping.
- Communicate and work with OHL for product releases, Supply Chain Operations, and Supply Chain Planning.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. in Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a quality setting
- Experience leading projects or leading a team
- Comfortable working in a warehouse setting and lifting boxes when necessary
The QC Inspector is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Joliet, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.