- Pharma & Biotech
Seeking a Lab Supervisor for a growing manufacturing facility based in Limerick.
This company are building the largest biotechnology manufacturing facility in Ireland at a rapid pace. The company has a strong culture of innovation and R&D.
The QC Supervisor will be responsible for Sample Management and will oversee daily operation and communication for samples submitted from Manufacturing, QA Validation, and QC labs. Ensure chain of custody is maintained and timely delivery of samples to the labs.
Oversee daily operation of Microbiology Laboratory
- Scheduling and organizing daily/weekly tasks for team
- Developing and coaching of leads analysts
- High level of customer services to external and internal departments
- Oversee and maintain appropriate procedures to ensure chain of custody for QC samples is maintained
- Reference standard inventory control for all QC labs.
- Oversight of microbiological testing of intermediates (in process) and finished product,
- Support internal and regulatory audits
Education and Experience:
Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and some previous supervisory/leadership experience.
- GMP compliance and inspection experience
- Experience with sample management, data review, trending, and limit assessment
- Experience with Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)
This is a world class opportunity that will allow you to gain experience in a growing and exciting company. If you think you fit the requirements and would be interested in discussing further please reach out with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales