QC Team Lead
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Quality Assurance (QA)
QC Team Lead
I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical company in Cambridge who are looking for a QC Analytical Team lead.
As QC Analytical Team Lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- To lead a team which will provide technical and analytical services to both laboratories.
- Implement strategies which look to develop,evaluate new technologies to meet present and future needs of the business.
- Ensure laboratory informatics and instrumentation are maintained and monitored and do not impact operational objectives across laboratories negatively.
The successful QC Analytical Team Lead will have the following requirements:
- Experience in maintaining accurate written records and reports in accordance with GMP/GLP
- Be up to date and understand current legislation and guidelines e.g. ICH, Pharmacopoeias, Annexes 11 & 15 and current regulatory expectations to ensure appropriate compliance within projects
- Working knowledge and ability to proficiently operate a variety of analytical equipment; e.g. HPLC, GC, KF, Dissolution, Particle Size & Robotic sample prep stations
- Lead/coach and develop the analytical team
If this Analytical Team Lead position looks like it could be the next step in your career, please don't hesitate to reach out ASAP - the deadline is Friday 14th June!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales