Excellent job opportunity for a QA/QMS Specialist who is looking for an opportunity at a Start-up, global Medical Device Company which state-of-art devices Class III and IV Devices (Cardiovascular and Neuromodulation).
As a QMS Engineer you will you will be responsible for Establishing and maintaining the QMS to align with the regulation and Company`s global procedure
- Establish and maintain the QMS to align with the regulation and Company`s global procedure
- Execute and manage the QMS activity following to the regulation
- Manage product quality issue found at warehouse through collaboration with Customer Quality / Quality Engineer in each site.
- Manage the quality of the activity of outsourced warehouse and service company through the audit, monitoring etc.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Work-life balance (ability to work from home 1-3 times)
- Competitive salary package and bonus system
- Very good work atmosphere
- Minimum 3 years of QA experience in Medical Device (Class III-IV) Industries
- Minimum 2 years of QMS experience in Medical Device (Class III-IV) Industries
- Moderate use of English
Are you ready for a new adventure as a QMS Engineer?
Please kindly send an email m.ambroziak(at)realstaffing.com or call Monika (03 4520 4041)
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja