A global healthcare company is currently seeking a QP to work in their site in North West Dublin. There is new product being introduced on site and it is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
The site manufactures active ingredients and solid oral dosage finished products for worldwide distribution.
As QP for this site you will be responsible for:
- Disposition and release of product which may include new product introduction products.
- Ensure that each batch released has been produced and tested in accordance with the current EU GMP Directives and the relevant marketing authorization.
- Ensure that the Marketing Authorisation and Manufacturing Authorisation requirements for the medicinal product have been met for the batch concerned, and that the principles and guidelines of GMP as stated in
- Directive 2001183/EC amended by 2004/27/EC and 2003/94/EC and as interpreted in the EC guide to GMP have been followed.
- Ensure that any changes or deviations in manufacturing, packaging or Quality Control have been notified in accordance with a well-defined reporting system before any product is released.
- Ensure all necessary manufacturing, packaging and associated documentation has been completed and endorsed by suitably authorized staff.
- Ensure regular audits, self-inspections and spot checks are being carried out by experienced staff.
- A Bachelor's degree in a Science related discipline.
- Qualified Person qualification and releasing experience is mandatory.
- Experience in Oral Solid Dosage pharmaceutical manufacturing would be beneficial.
This company offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
If you would enjoy working in an organisation with a culture of innovation and empowerment and like learning then this is the place to be! It is a busy and fast paced environment where your role will have a good scope for learning and development.
Please send me on an up to date CV and we can arrange a call to discuss the role and company in greater detail.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales