A leading pharmaceutical company are now seeking a QP to join their growing team in Galway.
The QP will be working alongside the Senior QA Compliance Manager/QP and deputy QP for the release of all products. This is a great opportunity to widen your exposure to different products and markets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for batch release as per EU guidelines
- Ensuring the principal manufacturing and testing processes have been validated and any deviations or planned changes have been duly authorised.
- All necessary production and Quality Control documentation has been completed and endorsed by the appropriate staff;
- Conduct External audits, compile reports and manage associated responses as required.
- Management and assistance with the site change control system.
- Management of the customer complaints system and associated CAPA's.
- Participate in regulatory/customer audits of the site as appropriate and when required
- Provide technical support for Product Launch and existing Products, ensuring compliance with the registered dossier
- QP Qualification
- Releasing experience desirable but not essential
- 5 years quality compliance experience
- Strong GMP and compliance knowledge
There is massive growth opportunities in this fast-paced growing site. Culture is extremely collaborative as this site has a strong family feel to it.
If you think you fit the requirements and would be interested in discussing further, please reach out with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales