Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist 12 month contract (W2 & C2C) Cambridge, MA
My client is a growing Biosciences company located in Cambridge, MA looking to expand their Quality Assurance team with a seasoned Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist. The role is open to candidates across the spectrum. They are looking for a Quality specialist to assist with all documentation review, audits, data review and other Quality Assurance based work. This role has the potential to even flip to fulltime after the initial 12 months.
- Conduct document management activities
- Assist in the establishing of KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Conduct internal audits
- Conduct data review as needed on behalf of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams
- Bachelors in Quality Assurance and Scientific related field
- 2+ years in Biotech and Pharma
- Quality Assurance experienced, REQUIRED
- QC Experience, a PLUS
- Document Management experience, REQUIRED
This is a Quality Assurance opportunity with a growing company looking to tackle the market unlike any company in their respective area of interest. If you, or someone you know, would like to be considered for this Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist role please forward your resume to the attention of Ahmed Hassan and Team at Real Staffing, Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.