Quality Assurance Director
- South East England, England
- Technical and Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Director - South East - £75,000
Real are currently supporting a biopharmaceutical organisation based in the South East in their search for an experienced Quality Assurance Director to ensure maintenance in their continued growth plans.
Joining an organisation with ambitions to becoming the leader in immunology therapies for the treatment of cancer you will have strategic oversight of two sites with a view to ensuring transparency throughout the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving, innovative company with ambition and a clear strategy in their growth plans.
You will be instrumental in the development of the business while also being supported by an experienced leadership team. This is a unique opportunity to join a company in an exciting start-up phase that has the ability to transform the clinical management of cancer.
- Manage day to day activities of the Quality Assurance department and be the reference QA person for all company activity e.g. Document management, Change controls, Qualification & validation and Corrective and preventative actions (CAPA)
- Oversee QA for all GMP activity including batch record review to ensure that controlled documents are followed, standards of quality are maintained, and documentation is complete
- Preparing for, conducting, and responding to internal and supplier site audits. Identifying actions as a result of internal or external audits, or internal process meetings
- Organising provision of GCP and GMP training for the company and ensuring procedural training is complete, documented and in compliance
- Able to lead and build quality management team
- Advanced degree preferred, e.g. MS or PhD in chemistry, cell biology, pharmacology, pharmacy or closely related field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in working in a pharmaceutical / biotechnology field developing and maintaining quality systems
- Extensive experience working in a GMP environment, preferably in the field of ATMPs
- DI or QP experience is desirable
Shortlisting for this position has begun with a view to holding first stage interviews over the next few weeks. For further information please contact Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing for a confidential discussion on the position.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals; so if you know of anyone who would be suitable then please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales