Quality Assurance Engineer
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
A permanent position of Quality Assurance Engineer has just opened up in a start-up medical device company in Galway.
The company have recently been acquired by an international medical device company and are currently expanding. With Galway being home to their R&D centre, they're going through an exciting phase for vascular technologies product development and have a need to increase their headcount this year.
The position is a full-time, permanent position. You will be compensated with a competitive salary plus a 10% yearly bonus, healthcare and pension contribution too.
What will I be doing as Quality Assurance Engineer?
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
· Ensure that product quality and regulatory requirements are met.
· Perform lot review and lot release activities.
· Support the operations group to ensure that product manufacture and release activities meet business needs.
· Review and contribute to process validation and risk management activities
· Implement process improvement and lean initiatives.
· Ensure that SCAR's, CAPAs, NC's and other open action items, are completed in a thorough and timely manner.
· Plan, execute, report and follow-up on audits.
My client are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years' experience in manufacturing quality or quality systems in a Medical Device manufacturing environment. You will be an excellent problem-solver with experience in ISO 13485 and Quality Management Systems. You are required to be educated to minimum Diploma level in an Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance discipline. Ideally, you will also have experience with CAPAs, Auditing and Risk Management.
Meet the above requirements? Think this is the job for you? If so, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
*EU passport/Stamp 4 Visa required.*
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales