One of our clients is looking for a QA Engineer for 40 hours a week. The contract is project based, starting as soon as possible in the Amsterdam area.
The teams at our client develop incredible solutions for some of the world's most impressive healthcare organisations. For this project they work together with two leaders in the pharmaceutical and technology industry. Combined they are delivering a healthcare solution to increase value to patient and hospital in their treatment.
- Refine user stories from testing/QA perspective
- Deliver regression test cases
- Providing test reports
- Create test data for Front-End development and integration tests
- Deliver input for E2E test case definition
- Deliver Swagger documentation
- Create Automated tests cases
- Liaise with test manager from customer
- Experience in working with multicultural and multi-location team
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 6+ months
- Location: Amsterdam
Skills & Qualification:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a hospital, medtech or Pharma company
- Solid understanding of hospital processes and standards (HL7, FHIR, etc)
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- 5+ years of work experience as a QA engineer
- Setting up regression tests
- A self-confident consultant, who can execute the complete QA process by him/herself.
- Able to liaise with the customer QA manager
- Strong communication skills and able to handle politics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
Are you the QA Engineer I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or t.vanmarsbergen(at)realstaffing.com