My client are a medical device organisation and are seeking to take on a Quality Assurance Engineer (level II) on a permanent basis. They're located in the heart of Galway, where their centre of excellence is.
They have a reputation for introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products designed to enhance the practice of interventional medicine. They've been in Galway over 20 years and have employ 800 people here, and you could be the next to join them!
You're a quality professional with 4+ years' experience in the healthcare (medical device / diagnostics) industry, in a comparable quality role. You have strong working knowledge of current regulatory standards in a medical device / ISO 13485 industry.
If you think the above describes you (and you have a Science/Engineering/similar Bachelors degree - level 8) then I'd like to speak with you!
Great company to have on your CV. Permanent contract, competitive salary, healthcare cover, pension contribution. Working hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-1pm Friday.
You will be an experienced member of the Quality operations department and act as a key member of this area for quality assurance. As Quality Assurance Engineer, some of your responsibilities will involve the following:
- Ensure product manufactured conforms to quality standards and specifications
- Presentation of Quality metrics
- Monitor and evaluate quality inspection procedures
- Perform Internal and supplier quality audits, support internal and external regulatory audits.
- Non-conformance management and CAPA's.
- Guide other colleagues within the quality department
- Provide Quality Performance Information to management
- Review of document change orders
- Validation of products / processes
If you think the position in Galway is the step in the right direction for you and have experience in a similar role, don't hesitate in applying for Quality Assurance Engineer. *EU passport/Stamp 4 Visa needed for consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales