GMP QA Specialist - Midlands - £45,000
One of the UK's largest Contract manufacturers in unique pharmaceutical products is currently looking to hire a GMP QA Specialist to support with their site based in the Midlands. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who is looking to take the next step in their career with a growing organisation.
Responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Team, providing administrative, technical and quality support to the business in relation to Quality Assurance related matters, ensuring regulatory compliance and to investigate quality issues.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of Pharmaceutical Quality Systems
- Provide GxP guidance and training
- Deal with both customers and suppliers at a technical level to investigate issues related to quality problems and customer complaints
- Provide administrative support for technical related activities
- Chair meeting with CMO, when necessary
- Review quality documents e.g. deviations, CAPA, Change Control, Complaints, Product Quality Review, master batch records etc
- Lead / undertake project work as part of a multifunction team
- Perform GxP audit and qualify suppliers, including CMO, Laboratories and warehouses
- Hold a bachelor's degree in chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or related subject
- Experience within a Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Technical role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with the structure of the European and UK pharmaceutical legislations, EU GMP and GDP requirements, and ICH Quality guidelines
Shortlisting for this position has begun with a view to holding interviews over the next couple of weeks. For further information please contact Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals so if you know of anyone who may be suitable then please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales