Quality Assurance Associate II
I am looking for a detail oriented Quality Assurance professional to join our rapidly growing team in the Greater Boston area. In this Quality Assurance role, it will be expected of you to both write and review Batch Records. You will also need to have experience with inspection readiness. While this is a Quality Assurance role, you will need to have an understanding of compliance as well as biologics. Helpful but not needed would be some experience in manufacturing. In this role, you will wear multiple hats, getting the chance to work in three different production buildings. This is not a not where you will simply sit behind a desk, you will be out on the floor.
What You'll Do
- Batch records, inspection readiness and support the rest of my team
- Someone who understands compliance, biologics - accuracy and detailed
- Some quality experience, but QC is ok somewhat
- Three different production buildings and you go to all: cell culture, banking facility, purification - a diverse day. Can do a lot of things
What You Need
- BA or higher in a scientific discipline.
- You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in quality or regulatory compliance within the biologics, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, or other related industries.
- You will need experience as part of multi-functional teams.
- Manufacturing helpful b/c they understand the process
- Edited or reviewed records
- Great written and verbal communication experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.