A Client in Boxmeer is looking for a Quality Auditor. For this position you will support the organization in the maintenance and execution of the routinely tasks and supports the organization (internal customers) on a daily bases regarding operational issues .
Main focus points are, but not limited to:
* Set-up and writing of Technical Quality Agreement; collect necessary data and information, align and actively receive feedback from reviewers and stakeholders, assuring correctness and in-time sign-off.
* Supply chain review and data maintenance of related IT-systems, regarding supplier auditing, supplier assessments and Technical Quality Agreements.
* HBO working and thinking level.
* Experienced in GMP/Quality related role, experienced in GxP.
* Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines
* Project management understanding and capable to fulfill project team roll Competencies:
* Self-starting, can do attitude
* Analytical, data and solution driven
* Good at accurately performing routine task
* Works independently when task is clear
* Results oriented and eager to learn
* Customer focused
* Clear communicator in writing and in speech (Dutch and English)
* People-oriented, interpersonal skills
Are you the new Quality Auditor? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com