Quality Control Analyst I
- Lexington, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech, Clinical Research, Quality Assurance (QA)
Our client is seeking a Quality Control Analyst to join thier team on a long term contract on location in Lexington, MA.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Analyze samples using specific procedures and instrumentation.
- Maintain documentation.
- Recognize specification ranges.
- May provide assistance in troubleshooting results outside of predefined specifications.- 0-2 years GMP knowledge.
- Experience Working in R&d or a lab type setting.
- Industry experience Preferred
- Experimental: Cell culture, Cell based assays (Luciferase assay), Spheroid culturing (3D cell culture), RTPCR, q-PCR, tumor dissociation, Tumor cell isolation
- Formulation: Nanoparticles, Nanoemulsion, Basic formulation skills
- Instrumental: Plate reader, Microfluidizer, Homogeniser, Confocal Microscope, Fluorescent Microscope, Zeta sizer, Dissolution apparatus
- Software: Prism, ImageJ, Zen2009
- Basic Animal Handling
- Familiar with: BCA- Assay, Western Blot Analysis, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Affinity Chromatography, Plasmid Isolation, Enzyme kinetics, HPLC (waters), Transfection
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.