- Quality Assurance
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical devices. They specialise in the manufacture of ostonomy care products, and also provide leading healthcare programs and services. The company was established nearly 100 years ago. They are an employee - owned company, renowned for being an excellent place to work.
As a Design Assurance Quality Engineer, you would provide design quality assistance to the Quality team.
Role: Design Assurance Quality Engineer
Contract Length: An initial 6 months
- Assist the Design Assurance team.
- complete remediation.
- Facilitate Design Controls, Risk Assessments and DFMEA.
- Supports planning of Design Verification & Validation activities.
- Support CAPA analysis and problem solving.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the medical device industry.
- A key attention to detail.
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline.
- Experience in statistical analysis / process validation.
- Strong communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Quality Engineer, who is looking for a role in Mayo.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Feel free to give me a call for some more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales