- US$35 - US$40 per hour + competitive
- Westford, Massachusetts
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA)
A globally renowned medical device corporation is seeking to hire a Quality Engineer for a 7-month contract. Although headquartered in the Midwest, this individual will be working out of their Massachusetts facility.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for: 1) Develop incoming inspection processes and document incoming inspection activities. 2) Providing in-process Quality Assurance (QA) support to include inspection and document review. 3) Manage the sterilization process, including validations and product sterile loads. 4) Track nonconforming material and lead Material Review Board (MRB) efforts. 5) Interface and take lead QA role in interactions with suppliers, contractors and consultants that supply components, subassemblies and contract processing. 6) Lead complaint investigations on returned product. 7) Assist in the performance of quality system internal auditing including inspection and calibration.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 7-month contract
Location: Westford, Massachusetts
Compensation: $35-40 per hour
- Must have prior experience within Quality Assurance/Validation in a medical device, pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting.
- Knowledge of ISO13485 guidelines is required.
- Must have prior experience with GMP guidelines.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.